Sunday, December 14, 2008


BUUUUURRRRHHHHH!!!!!
Oh how I am longing for those
hot summer nights. The older I
get the more the cold bothers me.
My favorite place right now is in
the recliner with a fuzzy blanket
wrapped aroundme. The only problem
with that is that I have to fight with
Chris for the premium spot! The
tile project is in final stages with
only the grout remaining. YEAH!
Tomorrow is my baby girl's B-day.
She is truly one of my best friends.
We talk every day, sometimes numerous times. We have so many likes and hobbies in common that there is always something we need to do
together. Sometimes she even makes something up so she can come to Blackfoot.
She especially likes to go shopping with me cause she knows that mom usually
picks up the bill. She has also given me two of the sweetest grandkids ever. Race
hasn't felt well the last couple of days but dosen't pu up to much of a fuss. Macee
gave a talk today in primary and is taking a Cheerleading-Tumbling class which
she loves. Tara is a great mom and goes above and beyond for her little family.
Have a GREAT day sis!!

1 comment:

Tara said...

i love you mom! you made me cry!! ok so im still crying!! it so nice to have a mom that is also your best friend. im so glad you still like to talk on the phone with me even when you cant hear me because my kids are screaming!! thanks for the wonderful makeup!! i love you!!