Saturday, December 6, 2008

Chris' New Project

Oh I forgot to mention that to add to my LIST
Chris decided to tile the Kitchen, NOW!! Thanks
to my brother Keith for this one. He is building
a new home and all the guys helped out last weekend.
For a year or so we have talked abour tiling but
until now hadn't ever got to serious. But now that
its the count down to Christmas, it's now magically
time! We bought the tile yesterday and are gutting
the kitchen tomorrow. Wish us luck in getting it
done in the next 10 days............................

1 comment:

Christiansen 6 said...

Maybe doing it so close to the holidays will give him some motivation to get it done quickly. You can come and visit us if you need to get out of your house when it is torn to pieces, well maybe you won't be home much from the looks of it. That might be a good thing, then you won't go crazy looking at it unfinished like I did with my storage room. Good luck Chris!!!