Monday, January 12, 2009

My Sweetheart's Finished Project




Just thought I'd show off my new kitchen tile. My sweetheart got this project finished just in time for the holidays. It was just close enough to Christmas that I did'nt have time to put up my tree because my fridge was in the spot for the tree. Oh well, that makes it way easier to take down the decorations. We were a little worried that the large 20" tiles might not be the best size for such a small space but it actually makes the room look larger. All in all it turned out super! This weekend Chris, Matt, Tara & Quentin went to the MMA (Mixed Martial Arts) fights in Pocatello. A few local boys were participating as well as our grandson. They all were victorious in their efforts and the fans were pleased. I stayed home and went to a non-contact (Mostly) sporting event, Basketball at the high school. This week we have a full schedule of B-Ball and wrestling.. The 7 & 8 grade Boys start this week so we will go watch Kade & Curtis start their run of School Team games. One of the boys already broke his foot before they even started.

2 comments:

Mandee said...

Love the new floor! It look great.

Christiansen 6 said...

It sounds like Chris and Matt had a little excitement over the weekend at the fights over their seating. I wondered if Chris recovered from the incident? It sounds like the had a good time together. Matt starts day shift at the hospital on the 28th, so he will have Sundays off!!! We are really excited, maybe we will be able to go to more family get togethers! Are You going to be a "big loser" this week? I am hoping for a few pounds!