Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Biggest Loser

Last nights biggest loser was a boost to my diet start. At least I don't weigh as much as the contestants did. My goal is to stay on my diet at least as long as this BL show is on and see if my efforts pay off! My biggest obstacle is the excercising part, my knee has bothered me for quite a while now and I've used it as an excuse. I decided last night that if those people could do it with the problems they had I must just be weak and so I'll buck-up and do something even if it isn't much. In the long run it will probably make my knee stronger. Maybe when the weather gets a little better (OK who am I kidding) a LOT better, I'll be ready to walk......

2 comments:

Christiansen 6 said...

It was an ispiration to me too, I am still going strong in the diet part and I have lost 5.5 lbs! So it is great to see some results to keep me motivated. Keep up the good work and we will all be SKINNY before too long.

Grandma Rozla said...

Hey Kerry,
I guess it has been awhile since we saw each other last. We have been here in Montana for 16 months now. After Lynn graduated at the UofU he got hired on with LDS family Services and they moved him to Montana. What a deal huh! We do love it here but it is SO HARD without the kids. We get home every chance we can to see them but the time passes too quickly. They are growing so fast and I miss them so much. But life is good and so we are happy. Lynn travels a lot but that is the nature of the beast when you live and work in Montana. I teach early morning seminary - the freshman class. Somedays they really kick my butt - Lynn is the Ward executive secretary :) So glad you have a blog so we can keep in touch.