Tuesday, February 3, 2009

WING COOK-OFF RESULTS

Well I'm proud to announce that my husband declared my SuperBowl Wings to be his favorite. He is a very smart man you know! I can't really say who won, because they were all so gooooood! Matt's had a really good jalepeno BBQ flavor, Kitty's were teriyaki, Keith's were garlicy (Teresa is a garlic feind, she even puts it on grilled cheese!!), I made Grandma Goodwin's sweet & sour, and I also made a deep fried, with a homemade BBQ sauce I saw on Foodnetwork. All in all there were too many, and they were all too good to choose a winner. It made the Super Bowl so much more fun to have the added competition. On another food note, I was watching Road Tasted with the Neeley's this morning and they were visiting Salt Lake, they featured Jose Chapparo (Melina's) and his tomales (not spelled right)business. They make up to 25,000 a day. I think I've seen his brand at Wal-Mart. I was almost late for work because I couldn't leave until it was over.

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Hey you blog-stalker! Why don't you join my new blog and post the recipe to your fabulous wings. I just need your e-mail address if you are interested. The blog address is www.kitchentokitchen.blogspot.com Hope you join us.

Tara said...

ummm just so you know all the wings were sooooo good i ate way too many like always!! love you mommy dearest!!